Day 9, Thursday: A moment in your day (this can be just a photo or both a photo and words)

Good morning dear readers,

Today challenge in #BlogEveryDayInMay is an artistic one, we should capture a moment of our day.

Mine since I begin my day with getting to work, I'll share with you this picture of a place I do really love, and I wake up every morning wishing I could go there and spend time there with the one I love sharing with him my everything.
 Here's the place, it's in Tangier - Morocco




z>
Good morning dear readers,

Today challenge in #BlogEveryDayInMay is an artistic one, we should capture a moment of our day.

Mine since I begin my day with getting to work, I'll share with you this picture of a place I do really love, and I wake up every morning wishing I could go there and spend time there with the one I love sharing with him my everything.
 Here's the place, it's in Tangier - Morocco




Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés