Day 15, Wednesday: A Day in the life (include photos from throughout your typical day - this could be "a photo an hour" if you'd like)







Dear readers for today's challenge, I invite you to take a look over here, I share with you all he photos I take. I know it's not exactly what it's recommended by the task, but I'd rather share with you all the beautiful things I capture than share photos from my daily work, because it's not worthy, all I have got is two monitors in front of me, too many papers to analyse, and fill in, so it's not that big -_-



z>






Dear readers for today's challenge, I invite you to take a look over here, I share with you all he photos I take. I know it's not exactly what it's recommended by the task, but I'd rather share with you all the beautiful things I capture than share photos from my daily work, because it's not worthy, all I have got is two monitors in front of me, too many papers to analyse, and fill in, so it's not that big -_-



Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés