Day 19! Five of your favorite blogs and what you love about them

Well or day 19, I'm afraid I can not deliver the task, because I don't have any blog in special.
So far I have one blog that I keep consulting, and I like it the first time I visit it you can open it by clicking here.

I like it, because it's about a lovely person, who doesn't hide parts of her life, the bad and lovely things, her personality  and everything she wrote I really can affirm that I learn from it.

This is it for today.
See you tomorrow with a new task.


z>
Well or day 19, I'm afraid I can not deliver the task, because I don't have any blog in special.
So far I have one blog that I keep consulting, and I like it the first time I visit it you can open it by clicking here.

I like it, because it's about a lovely person, who doesn't hide parts of her life, the bad and lovely things, her personality  and everything she wrote I really can affirm that I learn from it.

This is it for today.
See you tomorrow with a new task.


Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés