Day 24, Friday: Your top 3 worst traits

Hello dear readers,

Here we go with May's challenge, we're 24th, and we're doing great so far, aren't we?
Well I'm learning a lot from other bloggers, I started finding out about new blogs, and I'm developing my writing.
Today's challenge is for me so eaaaasy, because I keep killing myself to avoid them, but nothing :s
My top 3 worst traits are:

1- Searching for perfection
2- discrete
3- working in shadows

z>
Hello dear readers,

Here we go with May's challenge, we're 24th, and we're doing great so far, aren't we?
Well I'm learning a lot from other bloggers, I started finding out about new blogs, and I'm developing my writing.
Today's challenge is for me so eaaaasy, because I keep killing myself to avoid them, but nothing :s
My top 3 worst traits are:

1- Searching for perfection
2- discrete
3- working in shadows

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés